Now you can make your ice-creams and other snacks using fresh and healthy ingredients.
Dimensions; 7.7 x 4.4 x 0.85cm
The mold is made for molding ice cream, cakes and other treats on a stick.
The stick (50 included) is inserted in a slot whose compartment has a hinge.
The two parts joined at the hinge fit together by nubs in one part and holes in the other.
The advantage of the hinge is it lets you take the ice cream out by the stick.
How it works
- With a piping bag or funnel, fill the mold cavities.
- Slide each stick in its slot.
- Even out the ice cream.
- Freeze for 90 minutes
- Flip the hinge open and take the ice cream out by the stick.
Each wooden stick 3/8 inch x 2-15/16 inch (10mm x 75mm).
- Tough but flexible silicone withstanding cold and heat: -40 to 536 Fahrenheit (-40 to 280 Celsius)
- Inventive ice-cream-stick compartment with hinge for germ- and dirt-free extraction of ice cream by the stick
- 50 wooden sticks included